Satellite radio giant SiriusXM is debuting a channel that's all-Beatles, all the time.
Sirius said Tuesday it's achieving a long-sought dream with its own Beatles channel, starting May 18. It comes a week before the band will release a retrospective box set to mark the 50th anniversary of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."
SiriusXM chief Scott Greenstein says he's made inquiries about starting a Beatles channel for several years, but didn't want to press too hard when surviving Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr had individual projects to promote.
- Former Ball employees 'cautiously optimistic' of new textile plant
- State parks hosting "First Day Hikes"
- UPDATE: Judge rules Azotea's murder confession admissible in jury trial
- UPDATE: Donald Trump Jr. denies Hawkins County, Tennessee land offer
- Good Samaritan Ministries still need sponors for 500 people in need this holiday season