British singer Ed Sheeran has told fans via Instagram that he's had a bicycle injury and may have to change some concert dates.
The popular singer said Monday he's had "a bit of a bicycle accident" and is "currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows."
Sheeran is scheduled to perform a series of shows in Asia starting on Oct. 22.
He asks fans to "stay tuned" for further news.
The Instagram post showed a photograph of his tattooed arm in a cast.
- New New law: Pennsylvania pet owners can get jail time for leaving animals out in the cold
- Updated Police: Rogersville man clocked going 101 mph in 45 mph zone, arrested following chase
- New Virginia deputy reassigned after going to party in blackface
- Woman hurt by Takata air bag urges owners to get cars fixed
- Suspect sought after meth dump found in Pound