New Kids on the Block singer Donnie Wahlberg continues to be a big tipper.
The pop star and actor left a $500 tip last month after visiting a restaurant in Maryland and late Wednesday Wahlberg gave the help a $2,000 tip at a Waffle House in Charlotte, North Carolina after a $82 meal.
If you add that up, that's more than a 2,400 percent tip. He said in a Facebook post that his parents' waiting tables and serving as a barkeep taught him to respect those workers.
Wahlberg and his group were in the Queen City for a Thursday night show at the Spectrum Center.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder