Dolly Parton’s “Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love" has received an Emmy nomination in the television movie category.
In the movie, the Partons, a family of humble means living in the mountains of Tennessee face a devastating event that challenges their will.
But when they experience a Christmas miracle, the Partons are drawn closer together with deepened faith and love for one another.
The 69th Emmy Awards be held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on September 17.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder