A British newspaper says entertainment mogul Simon Cowell has been hospitalized after a fall at his London home.
The Sun says Cowell was taken from his house on a stretcher and wearing a neck brace on Friday morning.
It says the 58-year-old TV presenter is thought to have fainted and fallen down the stairs. The newspaper reports he is in a stable condition.
His representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Cowell, creator of “America’s Got Talent,” is due to appear as a judge on the new series of U.K. TV talent show “The X Factor” on Saturday.
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down