EMORY, Va. - Emory & Henry College announced it's 21st president Monday.
Jack Schrum will take over as president of Emory & Henry on August 1. He comes from Southwestern University in Texas, where he will retire as president June 30.
Emory & Henry is Schrum's third college presidency.
He replaces Rosalind Reichard, who is retiring.
Schrum is the second Emory & Henry president to come from Southwestern University.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral