EMORY, Va. - Emory & Henry College announced it's 21st president Monday.
Jack Schrum will take over as president of Emory & Henry on August 1. He comes from Southwestern University in Texas, where he will retire as president June 30.
Emory & Henry is Schrum's third college presidency.
He replaces Rosalind Reichard, who is retiring.
Schrum is the second Emory & Henry president to come from Southwestern University.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program