EMORY, Va. - Emory & Henry College announced it's 21st president Monday.
Jack Schrum will take over as president of Emory & Henry on August 1. He comes from Southwestern University in Texas, where he will retire as president June 30.
Emory & Henry is Schrum's third college presidency.
He replaces Rosalind Reichard, who is retiring.
Schrum is the second Emory & Henry president to come from Southwestern University.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin