EMORY, Va. - Emory & Henry College announced it's 21st president Monday.
Jack Schrum will take over as president of Emory & Henry on August 1. He comes from Southwestern University in Texas, where he will retire as president June 30.
Emory & Henry is Schrum's third college presidency.
He replaces Rosalind Reichard, who is retiring.
Schrum is the second Emory & Henry president to come from Southwestern University.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project