ABINGDON, Va. - Emory & Henry College may see more renovations in the near future after a big announcement Thursday afternoon.
The Rural Division of the US Department of Agriculture announced the college would be eligible for as much as $17 million in low-interest loan assistance for major infrastructure projects on its campus.
"Today we're announcing $17 million in loan assistance through our community facilities program which will help renovate student housing and help construct a new arts center," said Dallas Tonsager, USDA Rural Development Under Secretary.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial