BRISTOL, Tenn. - Reports of smoke coming from a building had fire crews out in Bristol, Tennessee on Saturday afternoon.
We're told Bristol Tennessee Fire Rescue crews answered the bell at Executive Plaza on Volunteer Parkway after an electrical short at the Chiltern building.
Power company employees disconnected the power to the wires, then the electricians checked the area.
We're told they had to be extra careful because of the wet conditions.
There was no damage to the inside of the building.
- New Caterpillar confirms plans to cut 80 jobs in Winston-Salem
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway