BRISTOL, Tenn. - Reports of smoke coming from a building had fire crews out in Bristol, Tennessee on Saturday afternoon.
We're told Bristol Tennessee Fire Rescue crews answered the bell at Executive Plaza on Volunteer Parkway after an electrical short at the Chiltern building.
Power company employees disconnected the power to the wires, then the electricians checked the area.
We're told they had to be extra careful because of the wet conditions.
There was no damage to the inside of the building.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial