BRISTOL, Tenn. - Reports of smoke coming from a building had fire crews out in Bristol, Tennessee on Saturday afternoon.
We're told Bristol Tennessee Fire Rescue crews answered the bell at Executive Plaza on Volunteer Parkway after an electrical short at the Chiltern building.
Power company employees disconnected the power to the wires, then the electricians checked the area.
We're told they had to be extra careful because of the wet conditions.
There was no damage to the inside of the building.
- 7-foot-7 'Game of Thrones' actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Seoul: 4 N. Korean spies involved in Kim killing in Malaysia
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- Updated IN LIKE A LION: Potential for severe storms Wednesday