ABINGDON, Va. - On Thursday, Johnston Memorial Hospital hosted its seventh annual Mother & Child Expo.
JMH said more than 350 guests attended the educational event.
The expo took place at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
The event included physician education classes, vendor booths, and information sessions. Participants got the chance to learn more about breastfeeding, healthy snacks for kids and how to deal with a picky eater.
The expo also catered to moms-to-be with classes on what new parents need to know before they bring home their baby.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane