ABINGDON, Va. - On Thursday, Johnston Memorial Hospital hosted its seventh annual Mother & Child Expo.
JMH said more than 350 guests attended the educational event.
The expo took place at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
The event included physician education classes, vendor booths, and information sessions. Participants got the chance to learn more about breastfeeding, healthy snacks for kids and how to deal with a picky eater.
The expo also catered to moms-to-be with classes on what new parents need to know before they bring home their baby.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial