States with the most/least student debt
Nearly 19 percent of people with student loans owe more than $50,000, according to a report from the Federal Reserve, and that number is expected to rise. Take a look at which states' residents have the most and least student debt.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash
- Idaho woman accused of chewing up cop car seat
- Rhode Island man gets 4 DUIs in 30 hours
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store