U.S. public schools in financial trouble
Hundreds of public school teachers and their supporters took to the streets yesterday to protest Chicago's recent announcement of a school consolidation plan, which will close 54 of the city's public schools. Take a look at other U.S. public schools facing financial troubles.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash