U.S. public schools in financial trouble
Hundreds of public school teachers and their supporters took to the streets yesterday to protest Chicago's recent announcement of a school consolidation plan, which will close 54 of the city's public schools. Take a look at other U.S. public schools facing financial troubles.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy