School food guidelines: What's in, what's out
The federal government has released new standards for the types of snack foods and a la carte items that can be sold in schools in order to cut down on high-fat and unhealthy options. Take a look at which foods made the cut and what got the boot.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia