U.S. public schools in financial trouble
Hundreds of public school teachers and their supporters took to the streets yesterday to protest Chicago's recent announcement of a school consolidation plan, which will close 54 of the city's public schools. Take a look at other U.S. public schools facing financial troubles.
Around The Watercooler
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble
- Xbox gamers suspended in cursing crackdown
- Play at your own risk: Dangerous toys of 2013