Just three-and-a-half months ago, flood waters devastated the Dry Creek community in Washington County, Tennessee. Now a labor of love is helping build that community back with a special milestone on Tuesday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death