Construction will begin Tuesday morning in a section of Washington County, Tennessee devastated by floods in August.
Heavy rains brought flood waters to Dry Creek that destroyed homes, driveways and land.
There will be a ceremony Tuesday morning to commemorate the building of new home for several of the flood victims.
We'll have more on this new beginning coming up later Tuesday on News Five.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone