Construction will begin Tuesday morning in a section of Washington County, Tennessee devastated by floods in August.
Heavy rains brought flood waters to Dry Creek that destroyed homes, driveways and land.
There will be a ceremony Tuesday morning to commemorate the building of new home for several of the flood victims.
We'll have more on this new beginning coming up later Tuesday on News Five.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport