A search warrant served by Elizabethton Police ended in a drug arrest. Zachary Peters is charged with drug possession for resale, maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, and unlawful drug paraphernalia. During the search of an apartment on West F Street investigators found marijuana, smoking devices, along with various other items.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone