A search warrant served by Elizabethton Police ended in a drug arrest. Zachary Peters is charged with drug possession for resale, maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, and unlawful drug paraphernalia. During the search of an apartment on West F Street investigators found marijuana, smoking devices, along with various other items.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying