BRISTOL, VA. - Bristol, Virginia police have charged Joshua Hall with involuntary manslaughter. Officers says Hall was driving on Lee Highway in February. His car crossed the center line and struck a car driven by Herbert Whitson.
Whitson died about a month after the accident.
Detective, Deedra Branson of the Bristol, Virginia police tells us the charges are late because Whitson was in the hospital for a long time after the crash.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities