BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bluegrass legend Doyle Lawson and his band Quicksilver are bringing their sound to King University March 4.
Lawson, who grew up near Kingsport, is known for his bluegrass sound inspired by the founding father of bluegrass, Bill Monroe.
Like Monroe, Lawson is a member of the bluegrass Hall of Fame for his decades of work.
Lawson and Quicksilver have performed across the United States and around the world, gaining acclaim from many organizations.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill