KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Imaging Systems kicks-off a campaign to support neighbors who need help after recent flooding. In a press release, the company announced for every new "Like" on the Kingsport Imaging Systems Facebook page, the company will donate $5 to the Downtown Restoration Fund. They say the company's goal is a maximum of $2,500 by the end of August.
The owner of Kingsport Imaging Systems, John Demuth, says while Kingsport Imaging does have limited flood insurance, the company will have to pay significant out of pocket costs for repairs. He says he can't imagine being in this situation with no financial assistance.
Kingsport Imaging Systems, Inc. is an independently owned company that markets office equipment as an authorized dealer for Canon USA, Inc.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash