KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Imaging Systems kicks-off a campaign to support neighbors who need help after recent flooding. In a press release, the company announced for every new "Like" on the Kingsport Imaging Systems Facebook page, the company will donate $5 to the Downtown Restoration Fund. They say the company's goal is a maximum of $2,500 by the end of August.
The owner of Kingsport Imaging Systems, John Demuth, says while Kingsport Imaging does have limited flood insurance, the company will have to pay significant out of pocket costs for repairs. He says he can't imagine being in this situation with no financial assistance.
Kingsport Imaging Systems, Inc. is an independently owned company that markets office equipment as an authorized dealer for Canon USA, Inc.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend