KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Imaging Systems kicks-off a campaign to support neighbors who need help after recent flooding. In a press release, the company announced for every new "Like" on the Kingsport Imaging Systems Facebook page, the company will donate $5 to the Downtown Restoration Fund. They say the company's goal is a maximum of $2,500 by the end of August.
The owner of Kingsport Imaging Systems, John Demuth, says while Kingsport Imaging does have limited flood insurance, the company will have to pay significant out of pocket costs for repairs. He says he can't imagine being in this situation with no financial assistance.
Kingsport Imaging Systems, Inc. is an independently owned company that markets office equipment as an authorized dealer for Canon USA, Inc.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial