TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - A Tazewell County, Virginia man facing two counts of Capital Murder waived his preliminary hearing this morning.
Christopher Dean Looney is charged with the death of his parents Valerie and Harvey Looney.
The two were discovered on the morning of March 30, 2009, by an employee at the Pizza Plus restaurant in Claypool Hill.
Valerie's body was found in the office, while Harvey's body was found near a door outside of restaurant.
The Looney's managed the pizza restaurant.
Looney's case is now bound over to the next county grand jury, which meets on November 12th.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon