TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - A Tazewell County, Virginia man facing two counts of Capital Murder waived his preliminary hearing this morning.
Christopher Dean Looney is charged with the death of his parents Valerie and Harvey Looney.
The two were discovered on the morning of March 30, 2009, by an employee at the Pizza Plus restaurant in Claypool Hill.
Valerie's body was found in the office, while Harvey's body was found near a door outside of restaurant.
The Looney's managed the pizza restaurant.
Looney's case is now bound over to the next county grand jury, which meets on November 12th.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities