LITLLE ROCK, Ark. -
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Little Rock Police say they are investigating a shooting at an Arkansas nightclub that left at least 17 people injured.
Little Rock police chief Kenton Buckner told KTHV that the shooting early Saturday morning at the Power Lounge appears to have happened following "some sort of dispute broke out between people inside."
Police say via Twitter that all 17 victims, some of whom suffered injuries while fleeing, are alive and one victim who was previously listed in critical condition is now stable
Police say they do not "believe this incident was an active shooter or terror related incident."
No further information was immediately available.
- Former Ball employees 'cautiously optimistic' of new textile plant
- State parks hosting "First Day Hikes"
- UPDATE: Judge rules Azotea's murder confession admissible in jury trial
- UPDATE: Donald Trump Jr. denies Hawkins County, Tennessee land offer
- Good Samaritan Ministries still need sponors for 500 people in need this holiday season