BRISTOL, Va. - Drivers in Bristol may have to modify routes this week. Construction will close the West Mary Street Bridge in Bristol, Virginia.
The bridge, which crosses over the Norfolk Southern Railroad, will be closed for much-needed bridge repairs from Monday, December 9th, through Wednesday, December 11th, and again the following Monday through Wednesday.
A detour will be in place. Drivers can also use State Street to get across the train track.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day