BRISTOL, Va. - Drivers in Bristol may have to modify routes this week. Construction will close the West Mary Street Bridge in Bristol, Virginia.
The bridge, which crosses over the Norfolk Southern Railroad, will be closed for much-needed bridge repairs from Monday, December 9th, through Wednesday, December 11th, and again the following Monday through Wednesday.
A detour will be in place. Drivers can also use State Street to get across the train track.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting