WASHINGTON, CO. Va. - One person is dead, another in custody after an overnight shooting in Washington County, Virginia.
Sheriff Fred Newman says it happened Saturday around 1 am on Whites Mill Road.
We're told a man shot and killed his brother-in-law.
Sheriff Newman says a family argument may have led to the shooting.
A suspect has been arrested and is in jail without bond.
We're told more information about this incident is expected to be released later today.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport