WASHINGTON, CO. Va. - One person is dead, another in custody after an overnight shooting in Washington County, Virginia.
Sheriff Fred Newman says it happened Saturday around 1 am on Whites Mill Road.
We're told a man shot and killed his brother-in-law.
Sheriff Newman says a family argument may have led to the shooting.
A suspect has been arrested and is in jail without bond.
We're told more information about this incident is expected to be released later today.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane