The Sullivan County School Board recommends more than 30 teacher's aides will have to go as a cost-saving measure to balance the 2013-2014 budget. We caught up with officials to learn more on how job cuts could impact students.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s