BRISTOL, Tenn. - Tough economic times are taking a toll on area non-profit organizations like the Healing Hands Health Center.
The Bristol, Tennessee clinic depends on donations to serve the community's working, uninsured, and under-insured residents with their medical and dental needs.
Healing Hands has given more than 6,000 people free health care.
If you want to come out and support their cause, the clinic would like to see a big crowd at the upcoming Antique Auto Club's weekly Cruise-In held every Friday night from 6 to 8 p.m. in the parking lot of Tri-Summit Bank on State Street in Bristol.
The club will donate all proceeds from this week's Cruise-In to Healing Hands.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University