BRISTOL, Tenn. - Tough economic times are taking a toll on area non-profit organizations like the Healing Hands Health Center.
The Bristol, Tennessee clinic depends on donations to serve the community's working, uninsured, and under-insured residents with their medical and dental needs.
Healing Hands has given more than 6,000 people free health care.
If you want to come out and support their cause, the clinic would like to see a big crowd at the upcoming Antique Auto Club's weekly Cruise-In held every Friday night from 6 to 8 p.m. in the parking lot of Tri-Summit Bank on State Street in Bristol.
The club will donate all proceeds from this week's Cruise-In to Healing Hands.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death