BRISTOL, Va. - A gas leak kept Bristol, Virginia emergency crews busy Friday morning.
The leak was discovered around 7:15 a.m. in front of Lee Street Baptist Church on Mary Street.
Fire chief J.C. Bolling tells News 5 that gas was coming from a manhole cover. Crews are attempting to dig up the street and find the leak.
Mary Street was closed so crews could complete the repairs.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream