BRISTOL, Va. - A gas leak kept Bristol, Virginia emergency crews busy Friday morning.
The leak was discovered around 7:15 a.m. in front of Lee Street Baptist Church on Mary Street.
Fire chief J.C. Bolling tells News 5 that gas was coming from a manhole cover. Crews are attempting to dig up the street and find the leak.
Mary Street was closed so crews could complete the repairs.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law