BRISTOL, Va. - A gas leak kept Bristol, Virginia emergency crews busy Friday morning.
The leak was discovered around 7:15 a.m. in front of Lee Street Baptist Church on Mary Street.
Fire chief J.C. Bolling tells News 5 that gas was coming from a manhole cover. Crews are attempting to dig up the street and find the leak.
Mary Street was closed so crews could complete the repairs.
- Death toll from Sevier County wildfires increases to 14
- Updated Comptroller critical of Washington County, TN Sheriff's Office
- Kingsport man wanted for violent attack on female victim and cat
- Police searching for man suspected in 2 Kingsport burglaries
- Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular DC pizzeria