BRISTOL, Va. - A gas leak kept Bristol, Virginia emergency crews busy Friday morning.
The leak was discovered around 7:15 a.m. in front of Lee Street Baptist Church on Mary Street.
Fire chief J.C. Bolling tells News 5 that gas was coming from a manhole cover. Crews are attempting to dig up the street and find the leak.
Mary Street was closed so crews could complete the repairs.
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Updated Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls