Bristol, Va. - A head-on collision sends three people to the hospital.
The crash happened on Lee Highway near the Euclid Avenue extension in Bristol, Virginia. Police tell us a Jeep was driving south in the northbound lanes, when it hit a van head-on. Both drivers and a passenger were sent to Bristol Regional Medical Center. We're told by police it is too early to determine if there were any contributing factors to this crash. We're also told the investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash