Bristol, Va. - A head-on collision sends three people to the hospital.
The crash happened on Lee Highway near the Euclid Avenue extension in Bristol, Virginia. Police tell us a Jeep was driving south in the northbound lanes, when it hit a van head-on. Both drivers and a passenger were sent to Bristol Regional Medical Center. We're told by police it is too early to determine if there were any contributing factors to this crash. We're also told the investigation is ongoing.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction