BRISTOL, Va. - Monday afternoon a car hit a utility pole on Mary and Wood Streets in Bristol.
That intersection could re-open soon, but as of Monday evening it was closed.
The crash damaged the utility pole holding a transformer, which will cost about $500 to replace.
Police say charges are pending against the driver..
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer