Congratulations to Natasha, the winner of the Kia of Kingsport Crappy Car Contest! Her winning vehicle was a Chevette she says her dad made her drive as punishment after totaling her first car.
Natasha's Chevette was picked as a finalist by Kia of Kingsport and then received the most "likes" on both Kia of Kingsport's Facebook page as well as our own. She was awarded $500.
Thanks to everyone who entered!
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region