Congratulations to Natasha, the winner of the Kia of Kingsport Crappy Car Contest! Her winning vehicle was a Chevette she says her dad made her drive as punishment after totaling her first car.
Natasha's Chevette was picked as a finalist by Kia of Kingsport and then received the most "likes" on both Kia of Kingsport's Facebook page as well as our own. She was awarded $500.
Thanks to everyone who entered!
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall