Nearly 20 courthouses across Tennessee have been evacuated Tuesday morning according to Carter County sheriff Chris Mathes.
Mathes says bomb threats were simultaneously sent to the courthouses, including Greene County and Carter County in our area.
Crews are on the scenes with bomb-sniffing dogs.
We will bring you more information on this story as it becomes available.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next