Nearly 20 courthouses across Tennessee have been evacuated Tuesday morning according to Carter County sheriff Chris Mathes.
Mathes says bomb threats were simultaneously sent to the courthouses, including Greene County and Carter County in our area.
Crews are on the scenes with bomb-sniffing dogs.
We will bring you more information on this story as it becomes available.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex