Costa Concordia hauled to final resting place
The Costa Concordia finished its final journey on Sunday. It's been towed to Genoa, where it will be dismantled. The ship turned on its side after striking rocks off the Italian island of Giglio on Jan. 13, 2012. Look back on the disaster that killed 32 people.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?