Costa Concordia hauled to final resting place
The Costa Concordia finished its final journey on Sunday. It's been towed to Genoa, where it will be dismantled. The ship turned on its side after striking rocks off the Italian island of Giglio on Jan. 13, 2012. Look back on the disaster that killed 32 people.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water