Costa Concordia hauled to final resting place
The Costa Concordia finished its final journey on Sunday. It's been towed to Genoa, where it will be dismantled. The ship turned on its side after striking rocks off the Italian island of Giglio on Jan. 13, 2012. Look back on the disaster that killed 32 people.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy