BRISTOL, Va. - Food City is working to help make it easier for you to eat healthy.
Once a month the grocery chain does a mini-seminar, focusing on different health topics and how to eat better.
Tonight they are focusing on digestive health.
Executive Chef, Larry Barbeau said they work to give advice and cooking tips that are practical and easy for the everyday person. "I try to relate things that are either in their own home of they can buy at the store without going broke," said Barbeau.
The demonstration starts at 6:30 at the Food City store on Euclid Avenue.
It is open to the public, but you must pre-register by calling 276-623-5100 ext. 5801.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim