BRISTOL, Va. - Food City is working to help make it easier for you to eat healthy.
Once a month the grocery chain does a mini-seminar, focusing on different health topics and how to eat better.
Tonight they are focusing on digestive health.
Executive Chef, Larry Barbeau said they work to give advice and cooking tips that are practical and easy for the everyday person. "I try to relate things that are either in their own home of they can buy at the store without going broke," said Barbeau.
The demonstration starts at 6:30 at the Food City store on Euclid Avenue.
It is open to the public, but you must pre-register by calling 276-623-5100 ext. 5801.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017