BRISTOL, Va. - Food City is working to help make it easier for you to eat healthy.
Once a month the grocery chain does a mini-seminar, focusing on different health topics and how to eat better.
Tonight they are focusing on digestive health.
Executive Chef, Larry Barbeau said they work to give advice and cooking tips that are practical and easy for the everyday person. "I try to relate things that are either in their own home of they can buy at the store without going broke," said Barbeau.
The demonstration starts at 6:30 at the Food City store on Euclid Avenue.
It is open to the public, but you must pre-register by calling 276-623-5100 ext. 5801.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview