ABINGDON, Va. - Cooking Along the Crooked Road, a culinary program at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, announces the 2013 Cooking Class schedule for March and April.
The class is taught by local chefs and accomplished cooks and are open to the public.
Adult and youth classes are available and meet in the culinary kitchen at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon.
To see a complete list of culinary courses and descriptions, and to register online, please visit: www.swcenter.edu/cooking or call the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center at 276-619-4300.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day