ABINGDON, Va. - Cooking Along the Crooked Road, a culinary program at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, announces the 2013 Cooking Class schedule for March and April.
The class is taught by local chefs and accomplished cooks and are open to the public.
Adult and youth classes are available and meet in the culinary kitchen at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon.
To see a complete list of culinary courses and descriptions, and to register online, please visit: www.swcenter.edu/cooking or call the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center at 276-619-4300.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death