ABINGDON, Va. - Cooking Along the Crooked Road, a culinary program at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, announces the 2013 Cooking Class schedule for March and April.
The class is taught by local chefs and accomplished cooks and are open to the public.
Adult and youth classes are available and meet in the culinary kitchen at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon.
To see a complete list of culinary courses and descriptions, and to register online, please visit: www.swcenter.edu/cooking or call the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center at 276-619-4300.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next