KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Traffic in one area of Kingsport, Tennessee will be a little slow tomorrow.
We've learned contractors will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area tomorrow from 8AM to 6PM.
They'll start at Rock Springs Road and will continue until the city limits.
If you usually drive through that area, you may want to find another way around the road work.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction