KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Traffic in one area of Kingsport, Tennessee will be a little slow tomorrow.
We've learned contractors will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area tomorrow from 8AM to 6PM.
They'll start at Rock Springs Road and will continue until the city limits.
If you usually drive through that area, you may want to find another way around the road work.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone