KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Traffic in one area of Kingsport, Tennessee will be a little slow tomorrow.
We've learned contractors will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area tomorrow from 8AM to 6PM.
They'll start at Rock Springs Road and will continue until the city limits.
If you usually drive through that area, you may want to find another way around the road work.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death