BRISTOL, Tenn. - A company jumps from Virginia to Tennessee, creating 128 new jobs and investing $117,000.
U.S. Solutions cut the ribbon to their new facility Wednesday morning in Bristol, Tennessee.
Officials said opening shop on West State Street is part of an expansion and over the next two months, 120 people will be hired
Right now the company that provides call center services employs more than 500 people locally.
Bristol, Tennessee's deputy city manager, Mike Sparks, told us this is a bright spot after losing the facility's former tenant, Touchstone Wireless, two years ago. "That was a big blow to the community, because at that point in time, Touchstone was close to 700 employees here, and it had been a homegrown company. There was a lot of disappointment with that," said Sparks.
We've learned U.S. Solutions' new home in Bristol, Tennessee will likely allow it to further expand their operations in future.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo