BRISTOL, Tenn. - Comic book characters and fans gathered in Bristol, Tennessee Saturday for the 28th annual RobCon on Saturday.
More than 50 exhibitors, artists and actors put their merchandise on display for comic book fans in the area.
Many dressed up as their favorite character for the convention.
This year about 2,000 fans were on hand for the event.
Organizers say they were so impressed with the attendance, next year it could become a two-day convention.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next