BRISTOL, Tenn. - Comic book characters and fans gathered in Bristol, Tennessee Saturday for the 28th annual RobCon on Saturday.
More than 50 exhibitors, artists and actors put their merchandise on display for comic book fans in the area.
Many dressed up as their favorite character for the convention.
This year about 2,000 fans were on hand for the event.
Organizers say they were so impressed with the attendance, next year it could become a two-day convention.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect