As the coal industry continues to experience lay-offs, competition, and set-backs, there's a new concern about the Environmental Protection Agency that could mean a bigger hit on jobs in our region.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death