BRISTOL, Tenn. - A discarded cigarette found at the scene of a robbery leads to a man's arrest.
Bristol, Tennessee investigators say they found DNA evidence on a cigarette butt tossed out during a robbery of Taco Bell back on Volunteer Parkway in January.
Officers say that led them to 47-year-old James Allen Jenkins of Bluff City.
Jenkins was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery.
He's out of jail on bond and due in court June 24th.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting