BRISTOL, Tenn. - A discarded cigarette found at the scene of a robbery leads to a man's arrest.
Bristol, Tennessee investigators say they found DNA evidence on a cigarette butt tossed out during a robbery of Taco Bell back on Volunteer Parkway in January.
Officers say that led them to 47-year-old James Allen Jenkins of Bluff City.
Jenkins was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery.
He's out of jail on bond and due in court June 24th.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview