BRISTOL, Tenn. - Churches are helping offset some of the money spent on Duck Dynasty star's cancelled visit.
Derek Bell with Greeneville based Freewill Baptist Family Ministries tells us Robertson's representatives have returned the money they paid to secure his visit.
However, the ministry is still out 8 thousand dollars in advertising money and may owe Viking Hall some money.
When the ministry found out that Robertson's family were launching Duck Commander Wines they felt that would send mixed messages to the young people who are going through their adolescent drug and alcohol program and asked Robertson not to come.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day