BRISTOL, Tenn. - Churches are helping offset some of the money spent on Duck Dynasty star's cancelled visit.
Derek Bell with Greeneville based Freewill Baptist Family Ministries tells us Robertson's representatives have returned the money they paid to secure his visit.
However, the ministry is still out 8 thousand dollars in advertising money and may owe Viking Hall some money.
When the ministry found out that Robertson's family were launching Duck Commander Wines they felt that would send mixed messages to the young people who are going through their adolescent drug and alcohol program and asked Robertson not to come.
- Updated ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics