Five children in Unicoi County are now in the state's custody and their parents are facing child neglect charges. The sheriff's department tells us it was a tip with concerns for the children's health and safety that sparked the investigation.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire