A plaque dedication in honor of a fallen Virginia State Police Trooper takes place Thursday.
Trooper Andrew D. Fox was killed while working traffic detail at the State Fair of Virginia on October fifth of 2012. A plaque in honor of Trooper Fox, a Tazewell native, will be mounted outside the Meadow Event Park's public safety operations center, and a second will be inside the building.
The dedication ceremony takes place at the park.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough