A plaque dedication in honor of a fallen Virginia State Police Trooper takes place Thursday.
Trooper Andrew D. Fox was killed while working traffic detail at the State Fair of Virginia on October fifth of 2012. A plaque in honor of Trooper Fox, a Tazewell native, will be mounted outside the Meadow Event Park's public safety operations center, and a second will be inside the building.
The dedication ceremony takes place at the park.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment