CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - New Developments Friday morning in the search for a man believed to be involved in a Carter County shooting Monday night.
Carter County dispatchers confirm Tommy Brummitt was arrested overnight without incident.
You may remember, he was wanted in connection with the shooting of several homes in the Dry Creek Road area Monday night. Deputies say he and his cousin, Michael Brummitt, shot five houses, wounding two people.
News 5 is working to gather more facts on Tommy Brummitt's arrest and we will bring them to you as they become available.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations