CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - New Developments Friday morning in the search for a man believed to be involved in a Carter County shooting Monday night.
Carter County dispatchers confirm Tommy Brummitt was arrested overnight without incident.
You may remember, he was wanted in connection with the shooting of several homes in the Dry Creek Road area Monday night. Deputies say he and his cousin, Michael Brummitt, shot five houses, wounding two people.
News 5 is working to gather more facts on Tommy Brummitt's arrest and we will bring them to you as they become available.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake