CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - New Developments Friday morning in the search for a man believed to be involved in a Carter County shooting Monday night.
Carter County dispatchers confirm Tommy Brummitt was arrested overnight without incident.
You may remember, he was wanted in connection with the shooting of several homes in the Dry Creek Road area Monday night. Deputies say he and his cousin, Michael Brummitt, shot five houses, wounding two people.
News 5 is working to gather more facts on Tommy Brummitt's arrest and we will bring them to you as they become available.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial