CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Carter County authorities say they found one of the largest methamphetamine dump sites in the county's history on Sunday.
Two deputies were answering a domestic violence call when they say they found 20 one-pot meth cooking bottles.
Lieutenant Mike Little told the Johnson City Press the garbage near the house also contained cold medicine packs believe to once contain pseudoephedrine.
Officers arrested Heather Renee Stevens and Lance Daniel Nidiffer. They say they had warrants for four others involved.
Both are facing meth-related charges. Authorities say Stevens was also charged with child endangerment because her three-year-old daughter was found in the home.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School