ABINGDON, Va. - The beautiful weather on Saturday created long lines at car washes throughout the Tri-Cities.
The Abingdon Foam Wash told us cars started lining up there at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday.
They had all hands on deck to cash out customers, prepare the cars to be washed, and dry the cars off.
Managers told us they've washed thousands of cars.
"The past few days have actually been great," said manager Bobbi Ratliff. "We've ran a lot of cars, had a lot of business. I think yesterday we ran close to 1,200 cars."
Ratliff told us they had to stay open late on Friday night due to the amount of cars that lined up.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker