ABINGDON, Va. - The beautiful weather on Saturday created long lines at car washes throughout the Tri-Cities.
The Abingdon Foam Wash told us cars started lining up there at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday.
They had all hands on deck to cash out customers, prepare the cars to be washed, and dry the cars off.
Managers told us they've washed thousands of cars.
"The past few days have actually been great," said manager Bobbi Ratliff. "We've ran a lot of cars, had a lot of business. I think yesterday we ran close to 1,200 cars."
Ratliff told us they had to stay open late on Friday night due to the amount of cars that lined up.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting