ABINGDON, Va. - The beautiful weather on Saturday created long lines at car washes throughout the Tri-Cities.
The Abingdon Foam Wash told us cars started lining up there at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday.
They had all hands on deck to cash out customers, prepare the cars to be washed, and dry the cars off.
Managers told us they've washed thousands of cars.
"The past few days have actually been great," said manager Bobbi Ratliff. "We've ran a lot of cars, had a lot of business. I think yesterday we ran close to 1,200 cars."
Ratliff told us they had to stay open late on Friday night due to the amount of cars that lined up.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University