Canonization of Pope John Paul II, Pope John XXIII
Pope Francis canonized popes John Paul II and John XXIII during a Mass at the Vatican on April 27. Both popes were very popular during their reigns. John XXIII (1958-1963) was born Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli to a poor family in northern Italy. John Paul II (1978-2005) was born Karol Jozef Wojtyla in an industrial town in Poland.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin