Canonization of Pope John Paul II, Pope John XXIII
Pope Francis canonized popes John Paul II and John XXIII during a Mass at the Vatican on April 27. Both popes were very popular during their reigns. John XXIII (1958-1963) was born Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli to a poor family in northern Italy. John Paul II (1978-2005) was born Karol Jozef Wojtyla in an industrial town in Poland.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy