BRISTOL, Va. - You're going to have to wait a little longer before you step foot inside Cabela's at Exit 5 in Bristol, Virginia.
We learned from Bristol, Virginia assistant city manager Andrew Trivette that the opening of the anchor store for the Falls development is being pushed back. We're told construction is now expected to be finished some time in 2015.
Originally, it was expected to be open in the fall of this year.
We called the city to get more facts on the delay, but we were told nobody was available for an on-camera comment.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated