BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority Board has named an interim CEO.
Mike Bundy was named to fill that position.
He has been with BVU for two years and recently served as the Chief Operating Officer.
Bundy replaces Wes Rosenbalm who resigned in September after serving 12 years.
Bundy says he wants to continue to offer cutting edge technology services to customers.
"We need to look at becoming as efficient as we can and capturing efficiencies that turn into rate payer dollars," said Bundy. "Look forward to using my prior experiences in capturing efficiencies and doing some process improvement and process management work here at BVU."
BVU's fiscal year 2013 audit is in and is expected to be posted next week.
The authority says it was a clean audit.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals