BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol Virginia Utilities Authority Board has named an interim CEO.
Mike Bundy was named to fill that position.
He has been with BVU for two years and recently served as the Chief Operating Officer.
Bundy replaces Wes Rosenbalm who resigned in September after serving 12 years.
Bundy says he wants to continue to offer cutting edge technology services to customers.
"We need to look at becoming as efficient as we can and capturing efficiencies that turn into rate payer dollars," said Bundy. "Look forward to using my prior experiences in capturing efficiencies and doing some process improvement and process management work here at BVU."
BVU's fiscal year 2013 audit is in and is expected to be posted next week.
The authority says it was a clean audit.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event