Questions remain regarding the spending habits of employees at BVU authority, a political subdivision of the state of Virginia, which provides electric, water, sewer, cable and internet services to customers in Bristol and Washington County, Virginia.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated