A business owner in Tazewell, Virginia is sentenced for drug distribution and other offenses.
30-year-old Joseph Ha, owner of Stars Nails, was sentenced to 102 years in prison. A judge suspended all except 11 years.
Ha plead guilty to firearms charges, plus numerous counts of narcotics trafficking, including cocaine and Alprazolam, and to distribution of a controlled substance on public or school property.
Authorities say Ha had been traveling to several states to get the drugs.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway