A business owner in Tazewell, Virginia is sentenced for drug distribution and other offenses.
30-year-old Joseph Ha, owner of Stars Nails, was sentenced to 102 years in prison. A judge suspended all except 11 years.
Ha plead guilty to firearms charges, plus numerous counts of narcotics trafficking, including cocaine and Alprazolam, and to distribution of a controlled substance on public or school property.
Authorities say Ha had been traveling to several states to get the drugs.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend