A business owner in Tazewell, Virginia is sentenced for drug distribution and other offenses.
30-year-old Joseph Ha, owner of Stars Nails, was sentenced to 102 years in prison. A judge suspended all except 11 years.
Ha plead guilty to firearms charges, plus numerous counts of narcotics trafficking, including cocaine and Alprazolam, and to distribution of a controlled substance on public or school property.
Authorities say Ha had been traveling to several states to get the drugs.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash