A business owner in Tazewell, Virginia is sentenced for drug distribution and other offenses.
30-year-old Joseph Ha, owner of Stars Nails, was sentenced to 102 years in prison. A judge suspended all except 11 years.
Ha plead guilty to firearms charges, plus numerous counts of narcotics trafficking, including cocaine and Alprazolam, and to distribution of a controlled substance on public or school property.
Authorities say Ha had been traveling to several states to get the drugs.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day